19th May 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in ILAM-Mumbai for MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this institute.

23rd May 2019, 12:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

There are many entrance examinations whose score card is valid to take admission in MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. However, the college also conducts its own entrance examination.

You can apply for the entrance examination to get admission in MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management.

You must have minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in Commerce, Statistics, Maths, Science and Economics.
23rd May 2019, 12:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

ILAM-Mumbai conducts an online entrance test for shortlisting of candidates for admission in
MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai. Shortlisted candidates from Online Test will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on the score obtained in Online Test.

For more info;
http://www.ilamindia.in/mba-in-logis...management.php
23rd May 2019, 01:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to need to give ILAM written test which is conducted by the institute to study MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management at Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management (ILAM), Mumbai.

In this written test you need to score 50% marks for the admission and shortlisted candidates will be then called for the personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ilamindia.in.
23rd May 2019, 03:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai are as follows:-
GMAT
CAT
MAT
XAT
23rd May 2019, 03:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in ILAM-Mumbai for MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this institute.

Entrance examination available to study MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management in ILAM – Mumbai is a Written Examination conducted by the institute.
The ILAM – Mumbai also accept other entrance examination scores such as CAT, MAT, XAT and GMAT for the admission to study MBA in Logistics & Management course.
They should also appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the ILAM for the admission to study MBA in Logistics & Management.
23rd May 2019, 07:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure of MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai is given below:-

1)Candidate can fill the application form online through the institute website. i.e http://www.ilamindia.in

2)Register as a new user by entering details like name, address and course of your choice.

3)After login, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph and all the required documents.

4)Pay the registeration fees of Rs.1300

5)Once you submit it, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email id.

The selection of individual student will undergo the following procedure:

Written examination

Personal interview

Screening and selection of students based on merit
24th May 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have to appear and qualify in the Online test conducted by the University. Those who successfully qualified in the online need to appear and qualify in Group Discussion and Interview.

ILAM-Mumbai university may also accept CAT, MAT, XAT, and GMAT entrance exams score card for admission to MBA in Logistics & Management course.

Official website -> http://www.ilamindia.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?