19th May 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

23rd May 2019, 12:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

The candidates willing to apply for the entrance examination for MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management must have minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in Commerce, Statistics, Maths, Science and Economics.

You can apply for the entrance examination to get admission in MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management.

You can visit the website http://www.ilamindia.in for more information.
23rd May 2019, 12:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

Eligibility to study MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai;

The applicant must be a graduate in Commerce/Statistics/Mathematics/ Science/Economics with 50% marks from any recognized university.

The applicant must have to qualify Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.

For details;
http://www.ilamindia.in/mba-in-logis...management.php
23rd May 2019, 01:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management at Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management (ILAM), Mumbai is:-

==> Candidates with 50% in Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Science and Economics can apply for this course.

==> Candidate needs to clear the ILAM written test which is conducted by the institute and shortlisted candidates will be then called for the personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ilamindia.in.
23rd May 2019, 04:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai?

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree (graduation) in Economics, Commerce, Mathematics and Statistics with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in ILAM – Mumbai.

Duration of the MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course in ILAM – Mumbai is 2 years full time.
23rd May 2019, 07:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for the MBA Programs : Graduation preferably in Commerce, Engineering, Science, Statistics and Economics from a recognized university with 50%.

For more details visit on http://www.ilamindia.in
24th May 2019, 12:10 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a BBA Hons graduate you're definitely eligible for MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management) in ILAM-Mumbai. Those who completed their Graduation with 50% in Commerce, Statistics, Maths, Science, and Economics are eligible to apply for this program.

Interested candidates required to appear, and qualify in the online test conducted by the university. Admission will be purely based on Online test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.

Contact Information:
C-9, Central Road No. 22, MIDC Industrial Area,
Marol, Andheri (East),Mumbai-400093
(Landmark Second Left from Hotel Tunga Paradise)
Official website -> http://www.ilamindia.in/contact-us.php
24th May 2019, 12:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Master of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a postgraduate Logistics and Supply Chain Management course.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree is 50% and the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.

=> The duration of Master of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?