19th May 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Shipping Finance) in AMET-Chennai?

Hello everyone, I want to join AMET-Chennai for studying MBA(Shipping Finance). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me asap.

23rd May 2019, 09:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Shipping Finance) in AMET-Chennai?

For admission in MBA(Shipping Finance) in AMET-Chennai, candidates have to appear in the CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/TANCET/JMET. The candidate who has not taken any of the above tests, they will be required to appear for entrance exam conducted by AMET.
MBA(Shipping Finance) in AMET-Chennai is full time 2 years duration of course.

For more info;
https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/pg-mba-shipping-finance.html
23rd May 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Shipping Finance) in AMET-Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join AMET-Chennai for studying MBA(Shipping Finance). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me asap.

Entrance examinations available to study MBA Shipping & Logistics in Academy of Maritime Education and Shipping (AMET) is given below:

CAT or TANCET or MAT or ATMA or XAT or JMET or Entrance Examination of AMET

They have to appear for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to study MBA Shipping & Logistics in Academy of Maritime Education and Shipping (AMET).
23rd May 2019, 06:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the MBA(Shipping Finance) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training , Chennai is on the basis of competitive examinations followed by counselling.

You can attempt any of the below mentioned examination to get admission in the program.

1)TANCET: You can visit the website wwww.annauniv.edu/ for application process.
2)Management Aptitude Test
3)ATMA: You can check more details on www.atmaaims.in.
4)Common Aptitude Test.
23rd May 2019, 11:29 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can appear in any one of the entrance exam CAT/ TANCET/ MAT/ATMA/ XAT/JMET or Entrance Examination of AMET to get admission for MBA in Shipping Finance in AMET Chennai.

The admission will be based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Contact Information:
Address: Malathi Nursery, Kanathur, 135, SH 49, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600115
Official website -> https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
24th May 2019, 12:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Shipping Finance at AMET (Academy of Maritime Education and Training), Chennai. I am giving you the list of entrance test which you can give to take admission.

CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/JMET/TANCET, any one of them you can give. If you have not taken any of the tests, then the university will ask to appear for the Entrance Examination of AMET. Selected candidates will then appear for the personal interview and group discussion.

The other eligibility is the candidate must have done any degree from a recognized university with 50% marks.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ametuniv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?