19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  4. Am I eligible for IES exam after passing B.E Harbour and Ocean Engineering from AMET university
  5. Course structure of BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  8. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?
  9. Syllabus for the entrance exam for the entrance exam of AMET University for the course of B.E Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Petroleum in AMET University for a candidate whose father is working in UAE and mother is a Teacher in India?
  11. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study GME in AMET University, Chennai being a Mechanical graduate and belongs to SC middle class family?
  12. List of colleges AIEEE college in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  14. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  15. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical
  18. How to take admission for computer science?
21st July 2018, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the AMET for the admission to study BE Harbor and Ocean Engineering in AMET. Candidates are shortlisted by preparing Rank list based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Qualifying Examination, Entrance Examination and Personal Interview. The Entrance Examination will be conducted through online mode in major cities in India. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd July 2018, 08:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?

In order to get admission in (Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai to pursue BTech course, first you must have passed 10+2 standard or its equivalent, with minimum 50% Marks for OC and 45% Marks for others aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry group and 50% marks in English from recognized Board. After that you will have to appear for "AMET Entrance Test" conducted by Academy of Maritime Education and Training. If you are shortlisted, then you will be called for personal interview based on the marks obtained in AMET Entrance Test.

Final selection of the candidates will be done based on the 10+2 marks, marks secured in AMET Entrance Test and performance in personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?