8th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME in Computer Aided Design of Structures as I am a student of BE(ECE) so I will be able to do this ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th August 2018, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) after completing BE(ECE) course?

Yes, you can apply for ME (Computer Aided Design of Structures) based on your BE (ECE) degree. Just make sure you apply for PG level engineering entrance exam.

You can also get admission through GATE. Most of the top colleges give admission on the basis of performance in the GATE.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?