14th June 2011, 08:20 PM
yelleti anand

Other than IITs which are the good colleges to do M.Tech through GATE? Names of colleges in which I can get admission?

other than iits which are the good colleges to do m.tech through gate...could you please name some of colleges names ,i would be thankful to you ......

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  3. Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?
  4. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  5. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
  6. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  7. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  8. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  10. List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?
  11. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  12. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  13. Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?
  14. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE? -- [New]
  15. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  16. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  17. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  18. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
16th June 2011, 12:12 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Other than IITs which are the good colleges to do M.Tech through GATE? Names of colleges in which I can get admission?

HI
OTHER THAN IIT MANY COLLEGES ARE THERE

*Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai

*Apeejay College of Engineering, Gurgaon

*Babu Banarasi Das NIT& Management, Lucknow

*Bihar Institute of Technology, Dhanbad

*Birla Institute of Technology

*Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi

THIS IS THE BEST INSTITUTE WHO PROVIDE M.TECH
16th June 2011, 12:22 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Other than IITs which are the good colleges to do M.Tech through GATE? Names of colleges in which I can get admission?

Dear friend

there are number of good colleges to do MTech excluding IITs. the name are as follows:

1.Jadavpur University

2. Shibpur University

3. Kalyani government college

4.BC roy, Durgapur

5. HIT, Haldia

Best of luck
16th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Other than ,IITs there are some important institutes which gives a good placement security.

1.WBUT (Home

2.GOVT. ENGG. COLLEGE, KALYANI

4.INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & MGMT.

5.NETAJI SUBHASH ENGG. COLLEGE

6.JIS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

7.HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

8.NARULA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

9.INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT

10:HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
etc
16th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Other than ,IITs there are some important institutes which gives a good placement security.

1.WBUT (Home

8.NARULA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

9.INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT

10:HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
etc
16th June 2011, 02:23 PM
kartavya99

you can refer nits.
16th June 2011, 04:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Ranking wise NIT's come next after IIT. Also there are numerous institutes across the country that consider this score. You can check out the institutes near you for the same. Also do check out whether these institutes are recognised. If you are prepared for this exam appearing for the other entrance exams will also not be a problem.
22nd June 2011, 12:15 AM
sachin6

Many best colleges offering mtech courses through gate score. They are vit,anna university chennai, trichy, coimbatore, mit chennai,alaggapa university karaikudi,srm, sastra,hindustan and many more colleges.
19th December 2011, 05:07 PM
chint123

1.WBUT (Home

2nd April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges should i applied for doing Mtech?I have got 46 marks in GATE exam
AIR-3997
Gate score is 507
29th June 2012, 02:12 PM
vikas5895

which is better, cse in Heritage institute of engineering or biotechnology in NIT durgapur.
please suggest sir, immediately.
26th March 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 27.14 marks in gate 2017 where will i get addmition in M.tech in mechanical engineering...?? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?