21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna for ME(Electronics & Communication)? I want to secure admission for ME with this specialization in Maharishi Markandeshwar University.

Related Questions:
  1. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  2. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  4. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  6. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  7. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? -- [New]
  9. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  10. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  13. Should I study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  14. Shall I get admission in any NIT after scoring 613 rank in ST category?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
  16. How to get admission in government college?
  17. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
  18. Best private colleges in which I can take M.Tech mechanical?
24th July 2018, 10:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

Admission in Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) for pursuing M.E. ( Master of Engineering ) degree course is based on the GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) as well as the academic background of the candidate. Students not having GATE score can also apply but they will be considered for admission only after the candidates with GATE score are considered and admitted.

For more details regarding the admission procedure to any PG course in BIT, you can refer to the link https://bitmesra.ac.in/Notice_Detail...?cid=1&nid=149.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?