21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(VLSI Technology) from Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 03:17 PM
eshab

Wink Re: Benefits of studying MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Nitte Meenakshi is a reputed college in Bangalore.

Here are some benefits for studying in this college.

The college is ranked at 64th by India Today for engineering.

The college is approved by UGC and AICTE.

The college is also accredited grade A by NAAC.

The teaching faculty in this college are of good quality. They are very helpful.

The infrastructure is also good of this college, along with the canteen.

Also, the placement opportunities brought by them are from good and reputed companies. If your score/ GPA is good, you can easily grab a good job.
23rd September 2018, 03:25 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Benefits of studying MTech(VLSI Technology) in Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology?

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology is one of the good colleges of Bangalore. It is approved by UGC and AICTE. The college is NAAC A grade.

The MTech course is affiliated to VTU University.

The teaching and infrastructure facility is good in this college. Also, the fees are very much affordable. It is 1.89 lakhs for MTech in VLSI design and embedded system for 2 years.

The college offers good placement for all the branches. They also provide industrial visits from time to time.

Overall, it is beneficial to study from this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?