7th January 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Agroforestry) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MSc(Agroforestry) course in Banaras Hindu University? I want to join this college for MSc(Agroforestry) course. Kindly tell me asap.

27th January 2019, 05:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Agroforestry) in Banaras Hindu University?

For getting admission in BHU (Banaras Hindu University) to pursue M.Sc in Agroforestry, you are required to qualify the PET (Postgraduate Entrance Test) held once every year by BHU.

Further, for appearing in PET for seeking admission M.Sc in Agroforestry degree course, the minimum education required is a four-year B.Sc degree in Agriculture or Agroforestry or Horticulture or forestry with at least 50% marks (or equivalent grade) from a recognized university. Marks relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding BHU PET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?