6th May 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to crack M.Com entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?

Sir,
Can you please tell me what should I study for qualify the entrance examination of Banaras Hindu University for M.Com course? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  2. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  7. Procedure to apply in Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  8. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  9. Is there any chance to get a job in BHU after scoring 26.67 marks?
  10. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  11. Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Is Mathematics mandatory to study in Economic Honours at Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Banaras Hindu University?
  16. Should I have to appear in RET to study PhD in Zoology at Banaras Hindu University? Detailed information about RET?
  17. Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?
  18. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Banaras Hindu University?
9th May 2016, 09:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to crack M.Com entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?

In order to pursue M.Com which is a post graduate degree from Banaras Hindu University, you are required to appear in Post Graduate Entrance Test (PET). In order to qualify any examination, we need to first score more than cutoff and high marks to secure a seat. So I suggest you to first get the details of Examination Pattern and Syllabus for it. Based on that you make a plan of studying all the concepts covered under the syllabus. If there is a possibility then I suggest you to join any best coaching institute to score high marks. You may follow some of the reputed universities books for M.Com entrance exam. The best book as far as my knowledge is concerned is, M.Com Entrance Test Guide Popular Master Guide by Sima Kumari.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?