26th October 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MCom in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCom(H) and after completing it I want to do MCom from Banaras Hindu University. I just want to know that do I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this university for this course?

1st November 2019, 08:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MCom in Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MCom at Banaras Hindu University. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in BHU PET ( Banaras Hindi University Post Graduation Entrance Test).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BCom/BCom Honours with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bhu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?