13th September 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) in Vidyasagar University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MSc(Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) course in Vidyasagar University? I want to join this college for MSc(Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) course. Kindly tell me asap.

15th September 2018, 07:41 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) in Vidyasagar University?

To study M.Sc (Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) in Vidyasagar University, one must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the university itself.
17th September 2018, 09:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) in Vidyasagar University?

There are no entrance exam available to pursue MSc(Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming) in Vidyasagar University. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have completed Graduation in Science stream with minimum 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university are eligible to pursue same course from Vidyasagar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?