13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) course which is available in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

15th September 2018, 05:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology are as follows:-

Course Duration – 2 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Post-graduation
Course Mode – Regular
Course Place – On Campus
Eligibility – passed bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized university

To get know about fee details of this course, you have to contact the college administration.
15th September 2018, 09:05 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hi there!

The institute offers masters degree in Airline tourism and hospitality management.

It is a 2 year pg course affiliated to PTU.

The total intake is 40 seats.

Eligibility is graduation from any stream.

Fees for this course is INR 57650. The college also offers scholarships.

Hope this helps!
17th September 2018, 07:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is full time 2 years duration of course. It is affiliated to*I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. Fee expenses is as follows.
1st semester:
INR 30675/.

2nd semester:
INR 26976/.

Below I have attached a PDF for course structure of same course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mscathm.pdf(100.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?