13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

14th September 2018, 07:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

** Master of Science in Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management is an post graduation course.

** The duration of Master of Science in Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Science in Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management course is 50%.
17th September 2018, 08:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is full time 2 years duration of course. Candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized Institute/university to be eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?