13th February 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Hello everyone, I want to join NIT-Kurukshetra for studying MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

23rd February 2019, 10:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join NIT-Kurukshetra for studying MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.
Candidates are admitted to the MTech (Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra based on their score in GATE examination. Admission to the Master of Technology (MTech) seats are filled by admitting GATE qualified candidates and then by industry sponsored candidates. Remaining vacant seats are offered to Non-GATE candidates with at least of 60% marks in their qualifying examination. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra website link is given http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/sub_courses.php?id=64&id4=36
23rd February 2019, 11:37 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must appear and qualified in GATE entrance exam get admission for M.Tech in Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering in NIT-Kurukshetra. First preference will be given to the candidates who qualified GATE entrance exam with good marks and second preference will be given to Industry sponsored candidates. If there any additional seats available then it will be given to the candidates who scored more than 60% of marks in B.Tech.

Official website - www.nitkkr.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?