13th February 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) from NIT-Kurukshetra. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

23rd February 2019, 11:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) from NIT-Kurukshetra. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.
The GATE examination qualified candidates are eligible for a scholarship of Rs 12,400 per month for studying MTech (Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra. Non-GATE candidates are not given any scholarship to study MTech (Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra. Therefore, candidates who have secured admission to study MTech (Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) in National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra through the GATE score will get a stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?