13th February 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) seats are available in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) from NIT-Kurukshetra. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) seats are available in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) from NIT-Kurukshetra. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Following number of MTech (Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) seats available in National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra:

Number of seats – 8
Reserved category – 2
Sponsored category – 5

Total – 15

Students can find the details in the NIT Kurukshetra website link given Click Here
18th February 2019, 11:23 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many MTech(Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering) seats are available in NIT-Kurukshetra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are approximately 15 seats are available for for M.Tech in Soil Mechanic and Foundation Engineering in NIT-Kurukshetra,

- General Quota - 8 seats
- Reserved Quota - 2 seats
- Sponsored Quota - 5 seats

Steps to Check Seats Availability:

Step: 1 visit the official website of NIT-Kurukshetra

Step: 2 Click on the link Counselling current seat vacancies.

Step: 3 You can check the seat availability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?