10th January 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MVSc(Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MVSc in Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

6th November 2021, 05:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MVSc(Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called ICAR AIEEA PG to study MVSc Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics at West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Qualification required is , you must have a graduation degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?