9th September 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in National Academy of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi team, I want to get admission into National Academy of Management Studies for studying MBA(Human Resource Management). I want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for to get admission and study this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

14th September 2020, 10:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in National Academy of Management Studies? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam to get MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in National Academy of Management Studies.

Interested candidate can apply directly to the

You can apply by visiting official website -
https://www.nams-india.in/

Candidate must be graduate from recognized university with minimum 50% score to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?