10th October 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in OP Jindal University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission in OP Jindal University for studying MBA(Human Resource Management). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

6th November 2019, 12:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in OP Jindal University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in Human Resource Management at OP Jindal University. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT. I am also giving you the cutoff scores which are accepted by the university.

CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA it is 50 percentile
GRE - 290+
GMAT - 400+
NMAT - 160+

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jgu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?