5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MD(Respiratory Medicine) admission in CMC Vellore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi team, I want to get admission in CMC Vellore for studying MD(Respiratory Medicine). I want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission and studying this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

8th September 2019, 10:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MD(Respiratory Medicine) admission in CMC Vellore? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MD in Respiratory Medicine at CMC Vellore. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG followed by a Medical Fitness Test.

The educational qualification required for the admission is a candidate must have passed MBBS degree with a compulsory rotating residential internship or a candidate with a PG diploma in the relevant field are also eligible to apply.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cmch-vellore.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?