31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MD(General Medicine) admission in Yenepoya Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have heard that Yenepoya Medical College is offering MD(General Medicine) course. I want to get admission for this course in this medical college so I need to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please tell me about the cutoff score also.

6th September 2019, 07:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MD(General Medicine) admission in Yenepoya Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure MD(General Medicine) admission in Yenepoya Medical College are:-
NEET-PG

Cut-off score varies every year.
Previous year cut-off-
Total cut-off score out of 1200-
General- 340
SC/ST/OBC- 295
PWD- 317
7th September 2019, 12:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MD(General Medicine) admission in Yenepoya Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Doctorate of Medicine (General Medicine)in Yenepoya Medical College is NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation). You would need to appear in the entrance examination and had to score good rank to be eligible to get a seat in Doctorate of Medicine (General Medicine) in in Yenepoya Medical College.

The qualification required to study Doctorate of Medicine (General Medicine) in in Yenepoya Medical College is that you must have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

You can visit the website https://ymc.yenepoya.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?