23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MPharm admission in Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and study MPharm course in Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy. Please tell me about the cutoff rank to secure admission.

26th September 2019, 01:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MPharm admission in Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to get admission in Master of Pharmacy course in Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy. You would need to appear in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and after getting valid score. You would need to fill the application form available on the website https://www.shrinathjiinstituteofpharmacy.com/.

The minimum cutoff marks to get to get admission in Master of Pharmacy course in Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy is 55%.

The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and document verification.

Contact Address:-
Shrinathji Institute of Pharmacy
Upali Oden, Nathdwara,
Rajasthan 313301

Phone number:-09928039964
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?