29th February 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Mumbai being a B.Com student?

Dear Sir,
Now I am in B.Com and I want to do MBA in Hotel Management after my B.Com. So, kindly let me know what entrance exam I need to appear in Mumbai? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  2. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Which are the good colleges with placements in Pune or out of Mumbai which I can join after B.Com?
  4. Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?
  5. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  7. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  9. How to do shipping and logistics management after completing B.Com graduation? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Tentative date of upcoming entrance exam of IIM,IIT,IIFT and other top ranking management schools in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi? What kind of tests one needs to take up to get in?
  11. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  12. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  13. Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  15. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  16. Can I do B-Pharmacy course having completed B.Com course with Tally and with an age of 31 years?
  17. How to prepare for entrance of IIT Mumbai MCA entrance exam?
  18. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University?
29th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Mumbai being a B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Now I am in B.Com and I want to do MBA in Hotel Management after my B.Com. So, kindly let me know what entrance exam I need to appear in Mumbai? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Since, most of the MBA universities accept National Level entrance exam such as, CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT exam, etc. You can appear and qualify in any one the MBA entrance exam in order to get admission for MBA in Hotel Management course. You can get admission for MBA in Hotel Management course based on marks obtained in the entrance exam.

Basic Eligibility Criteria:

- The aspirant must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with not less than from a recognized university.
- The aspirant must qualify in the MBA entrance exam with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?