9th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir,
Now I am in B.Com and will be completed in this year. So I want to do Hotel management in my Master's Degree. I live in Mumbai. Kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give for taking admission anywhere in Maharashtra?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  2. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  3. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  4. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  5. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  6. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
  7. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  9. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  10. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  11. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  12. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  13. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  14. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  15. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  16. How to study Hotel Management after doing BBM degree?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  18. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
14th April 2015, 09:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Now I am in B.Com and will be completed in this year. So I want to do Hotel management in my Master's Degree. I live in Mumbai. Kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give for taking admission anywhere in Maharashtra?
Waiting for your reply.
Normally, the entrance exam for Master degree in Hotel Management is conducted by the respective itself. Since, you are interested to study Hotel Management course in Maharashtra. So, I suggest you to apply for Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test (MAH HM CET) which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (or) You can also appear in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

The MAH HM CET entrance exam consists of 100 objective type multiple choice questions that you have complete the exam within 120 minutes. Apart from this MAH HM CET exam also contains, English language, Reasoning, Logical Assumption, Common Awareness and Current Affairs. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.

Contact Details:
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State, Mumbai
3, Mahapalika Marg,Post Box No.1967,Opp Metro Cinema
Mumbai 400 001

Phone No:91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
E-Mail : [email protected], [email protected]

Colleges Offering Hotel Management Courses in Maharashtra:

Advance Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
554- S.K.Gupta Marg New-Colony
(Opposite Play-House Kindergarden )Nagpur

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
55-56, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra

Amro Tourism Academy
Surajkund, Gat No. 64/3, Rajur Bahula, Near Vilholi,
Nashik-Mumbai Highway, Nashik, Maharashtra

Apeejay Institute of Hospitality
No.1, Sector-10, C.B.D. Belapur Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?