20th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?

Respected sir,
My name is navin tripathi.I am living mumbai city.
I am doing F.Y.BCOM from mumbai university.
And I want to given upsc exam so what can I do for upsc exam..
and how much percent need in BCOM for upsc exams...plzzzz cont me

Related Questions:
29th April 2015, 02:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?

For UPSC exams, there is No restriction on Percentage. For most Exams under UPSC , all eligible candidates having correct Age criteria and Educational qualification recruited by the UPSC.

The Major exam under UPSC is Civils Examination and it is conducted once in a year. Through this examination you will become a " IAS, IPS and Indian Foreign Service " officers. It depends on the Score in your Complete examination.

Being a final year student you are eligible to apply for UPSC Examinations. So another thing you must satisfy the Age criteria.

Minimum Age limit : 21 years

Maximum Age limit : 30 years

Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates. And also you can apply for Defense services examinations like CDS, through this you have a chance to settle your career in any of the Three wings namely Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

There is a Exam called " Indian Forest Service " Examination and for this also you have same eligibility as required for the UPSC Civil's Examination.
15th December 2017, 02:14 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?

#Civil services examination is conducted by UPSC every year to recruit the candidates for Administrative,defense and forest services.And the minimum educational qualification required to apply for UPSC CSAT examination is Graduation in any stream from recognised institution or university and there is no marks percentage criteria to apply for it.Age limit to apply for this exam is 21-32 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations.And the maximum number of attempts allowed are : 4 for General category, 7 for OBC category and no limit for SC/ST candidates.And the selection procedure of UPSC CIVIL SERVICES examination is preliminary exam,main examination,medical fitness test and personal interview.For further details please check www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?