23rd March 2021, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MBA-HR in LR Institute of Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested in taking admission in LR Institute of Management for doing MBA-HR course. So, I would like to know which entrance exam I have to give for pursuing this MBA-HR course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

26th March 2021, 09:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MBA-HR in LR Institute of Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA-HR at LR Institute of Management. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in CMAT (Common Management Admission Test). The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you institute website link for your reference that is www.lrinstitutes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?