5th January 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MCA in Management Education and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying for a Master of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Management Education and Research Institute? Please let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission?

8th January 2021, 02:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MCA in Management Education and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MCA in Management Education and Research Institute can be seen below.

You will get admission on the basis of IPUCET exam.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% to secure admission.

For application procedure visit official website-
http://meri.edu.in/meri/
9th January 2021, 12:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MCA in Management Education and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MCA at Management Education and Research Institute. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BCA from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.meri.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?