26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exam which I must appear to secure admission in Gurgaon College of Engineering to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) course? I want to do this course so please let me know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

30th September 2019, 06:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering are as follows:-
JEE Main
LEET

Cut-off score is different every year.
1st October 2019, 08:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BE(Civil Engineering) in Gurgaon College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Civil Engineering at Gurgaon College of Engineering. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main and LEET along with the marks scored in 10+2.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Technical Vocational subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?