22nd October 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Energy) in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal for studying MTech(Energy) program. Please help me to know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for getting admission.

31st October 2019, 01:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Energy) in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Master of Technology(Energy) in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal.
You would need give the GATE examination( Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering) .
You will need to fill the application form available in the month of January-February online. After getting a valid score card.

The minimum cutoff marks required to qualify Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering is 33% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?