22nd October 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Energy) seats are available in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal?

Friends, can I know how many seats are there in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal for MTech(Energy) course? I want to do this course from this college that is why I want to know about the seats availability.

30th October 2019, 10:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Energy) seats are available in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal?

Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal

The total number of M.Tech(Energy) seats that are available at the Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal is 20.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Nabi Bagh, Berasia Road
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
31st October 2019, 01:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Energy) seats are available in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal?

The total number of seats available in Master of Technology(Energy) in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal is 45.

Contact Address:-

Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering,
Nabi Bagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal - 462038
(Madhya Pradesh) INDIA

You can visit the website http://www.ciae.nic.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?