1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MTech admission in Tamil Nadu for MCA postgraduate?

Sir, I have completed my MCA course in Chennai and now I want to study MTech course. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for MTech course anywhere in Tamil Nadu.

5th September 2019, 11:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MTech admission in Tamil Nadu for MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my MCA course in Chennai and now I want to study MTech course. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for MTech course anywhere in Tamil Nadu.

Candidates have to clear the GATE or TANCET for getting admission to study MTech in Tamil Nadu after completion of MCA course.

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted by the Anna University for those who seek admission to study courses like MBA, MCA, MTech / ME / MArch / MPlan programs. Candidates are admitted to the MTech course based on their score in the GATE or TANCET.
6th September 2019, 12:51 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MTech admission in Tamil Nadu for MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, those who interested to secure M.Tech admission in Tamil Nadu after MCA must appear and qualify in the GATE or TANCET with good marks. For more details please visit the Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?