1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MTech admission through GATE after completing MSc(Electronics) course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying MSc in Electronics course. After completing my MSc, I want to study MTech through GATE. So, am I eligible for getting admission in MTech through GATE?

5th September 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech admission through GATE after completing MSc(Electronics) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying MSc in Electronics course. After completing my MSc, I want to study MTech through GATE. So, am I eligible for getting admission in MTech through GATE?

Yes, you can get MTech admission through GATE score after completion of the MSc (Electronics) course.

Those candidates who have passed MSc (Electronics) are eligible to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). After clearing the GATE examination with a valid score, you can apply for the admission to study MTech course. You will be admitted to the MTech course based on the rank obtained in the GATE examination.
6th September 2019, 12:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get MTech admission through GATE after completing MSc(Electronics) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to get admission for M.Tech through GATE exam. The GATE scorecard will be accepted by must of the reputed Engineering universities and Institutions. Candidates with valid GATE score card can get admission for M.Tech course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?