15th August 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Master of Public Health in SRM University Sikkim? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Master of Public Health from SRM University Sikkim then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

20th August 2019, 06:52 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master of Public Health in SRM University Sikkim? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

To pursue Master of Public Health program at SRM University Sikkim you will need to appear for either SRMJEEE PG or GATE or TANCET entrance examination. SRM will conduct the counseling session for SRMJEEE PG, GATE and TANCET qualified candidates for admission. There is no specific cutoff required to pursue Master of Public Health program however, you must have cleared on of these examinations.
20th August 2019, 09:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master of Public Health in SRM University Sikkim? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

There is no entrance examination conducted for admission to Master of Public Health in the Shri Ramasamy Memorial University Sikkim. However, you must have passed graduation Graduation in any discipline with minimum aggregate score of 50% completed from a recognized institute.

The admission to Master of Public Health in the Shri Ramasamy Memorial University Sikkim is on the basis of merit list of graduation . You can download the application form online and would need to submit it completely and correctly filled along with the required documents attached to the university.

It is mandatory to have permanent registration with the State Dental Council to be eligible to study Master of Public Health seats are available in the Shri Ramasamy Memorial University Sikkim.

You can check the website https://srmus.ac.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?