21st March 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

15th February 2021, 08:25 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study MPharm(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of BPharm score only.

There is no need to appear any entrance exam.

You must have completed Bachelor Degree without minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?