24th August 2013, 09:01 PM
rishinigam

How can I prepare for IIM Indore BBA after passing 12th?

im doing engineering first year and have been plannig to appear for iim bba entrance but i dnt know much abt
plz tell me how to repare for exam as in any books or coaching recommended and even the type of questions as in brief....
plz help me

29th July 2017, 06:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIM Indore BBA after passing 12th?

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and as far as you are concerned about your admission in BBA degree in IIM Indore then I would like to let you know that IIM Indore offers five year integrated program which includes three years of BBA degree course and two year MBA degree course not BBA degree alone

Further for applying for same course you need to have completed your Class 10th and Class 12th with at least 60% marks from a recognized board.

Further you will have to qualify Aptitude Test followed by Personal Interview for which you need to refer to the books on logical aptitude and reasoning by R S Aggarwal and Dr Arun Sharma where as for enhancing your communication skills to enhance your personality you can refer to Word Power Made Easy series. You can also prepare through CAT study materials issued by coaching centers like Career Launcher, Career Maker, etc. .
1st August 2017, 08:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIM Indore BBA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishinigam View Post
im doing engineering first year and have been plannig to appear for iim bba entrance but i dnt know much abt
plz tell me how to repare for exam as in any books or coaching recommended and even the type of questions as in brief....
plz help me

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3-year degree course which provides a student with the basic management education and develops the right skill for entering into the corporate world. It develops a proper understanding of micro and macro business environment and functions.

>> To join IIM Indore you have to crack IPMAT entrance exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR IPMAT EXAM:-

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for IPMAT entrance exam is 10+2.

:- Age limit to apply for the IPMAT exam is 20 years.

:- Selection of appearing candidate based on the performance in entrance exam.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:- The selection procedure for IPMAT is based on two steps of selection.

1). Aptitude Test.

2). Personal Interview.

APTITUTE TEST DETAILS:-

>> Quantitative Ability consists of 30 questions.

>> Logical Reasoning consists of 30 questions.

>> English carries 30 questions.

>> GA/BA consists of 30 questions.

>> Total questions in aptitude test is 120 questions and duration of test is 2 hours. To crack test candidate have to answer 100 questions.

So prepare well for IPMAT exam and crack exam and get admission in IIM Indore.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?