6th August 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master in City Planning in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can study Master in City Planning in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

6th January 2020, 09:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in City Planning in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue a Master in City Planning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to take an English proficiency test TOEFL.

The aptitude GRE is required for Master in City Planning applicants. Preferred GRE scores are Verbal 155 to 163, Quantitative 155 to 167, TOEFL score 90 or above and IELTS score 7 or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?