25th May 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Utkal University of Culture for Master of Hotel Management. I am interested to do this PG course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

27th May 2019, 11:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture?

Entrance exam is not available to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture. Admission into this course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The required eligibility to pursue Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture is pass degree in Bachelor of Hotel Management or any equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for ST/SC candidates) from any recognized university.

Duration of course is full time 2 years, 4 semesters.

Official website;
http://uuc.ac.in
28th May 2019, 12:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture?

Yes, Admission test is available to study Master of Hotel Management at Utkal University of Culture. Admission selection criteria will be on the basis of performance in Aptitude test and Viva Voce which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?