25th May 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Utkal University of Culture for Master of Hotel Management course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th May 2019, 01:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture?

=> Master of Hotel Management (MHM) is a postgraduate Hotel Management course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted in the Utkal University of Culture.

=> Also, as per my suggestion, you should score at least 50 to 60% in your bachelor degree course to study Master of Hotel Management course.
27th May 2019, 10:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture?

Eligibility to study Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture;

You must have completed bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or any graduation degree from any recognized university.

Duration of Master of Hotel Management is 2 years, 4 semesters.

For more info;
http://uuc.ac.in/?page_id=142#
27th May 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Utkal University of Culture for Master of Hotel Management course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Master of Hotel Management in the Utkal University of Culture is a pass in Bachelor of Hotel Management or any other degree with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized university. Bachelor of Hotel Management course is of 2 years duration (4 semesters) in Utkal University of Culture. Details are available at the website link given http://uuc.ac.in/?page_id=142
27th May 2019, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Master of Hotel Management offered in Utkal University of Culture:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master of Hotel Management offered in Utkal University of Culture is given below.

Name of the College - Utkal University of Culture

Name of the Course - Master of Hotel Management

Duration of Course - 2 years

Number of seats - 32 seats

>> You must have completed BHM Degree or any graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible.

Click here for official website
28th May 2019, 12:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Master of Hotel Management at Utkal University of Culture is:-

==> Candidate must have done Bachelor in Hotel Management or any graduate degree from a recognized university with 45% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission selection criteria will be on the basis of performance in Aptitude test and Viva Voce.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.uuc.ac.in
28th May 2019, 12:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate required to complete their Graduation in Hotel Management or its equivalent qualification in any discipline with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized university to be eligible for Master of Hotel Management in Utkal University of Culture.

Official website -> http://uuc.ac.in/?page_id=142
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?