27th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Physical Education in Prof. Gursewak Singh Punjab Government College of Physical Education, Patiala?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Prof. Gursewak Singh Punjab Government College of Physical Education, Patiala for Master of Physical Education. I am interested to do this MPEd course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

30th September 2018, 01:41 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Physical Education in Prof. Gursewak Singh Punjab Government College of Physical Education, Patiala?

Admissions to M.P.Ed is done through the common entrance test conducted by the Punjab State Government Higher Education Department.

Students are selected based on their performance in common entrance test, academic record and level of participation in spots activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?