27th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master of Physical Education offered in Prof. Gursewak Singh Punjab Government College of Physical Education, Patiala?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of Master of Physical Education course of Prof. Gursewak Singh Punjab Government College of Physical Education, Patiala. I want to study my MPEd in this college so I want to know about the fee structure.

30th September 2018, 01:33 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Fee structure of Master of Physical Education offered in Prof. Gursewak Singh Punjab Government College of Physical Education, Patiala?

I am sorry to say but the accurate fee structure is not mentioned anywhere online by the college. You can call and inquire at this number - 0175-2228303.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?