31st July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

3rd August 2019, 08:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

In order to enroll in Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad, you have to appear for GATE. Admission to Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad will be on the basis of valid score in GATE.

Eligibility required to pursue Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad is you must have passed B.Planning / B.Arch / B.Tech (Planning or Civil Engineering) / B.E. (Civil Engineering) / Master’s Degree in Geography or Economics or Sociology with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks or equivalent grade in case of SC/ST candidates) from any recognized university.

You can find details at;
https://www.spav.ac.in/courceoffered.html
3rd August 2019, 10:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Planning(Environmental Planning) in SPA Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

In order to enroll for Master of Planning in Environmental Planning program at School of Planning and Architecture Hyderabad, You will need to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE). You need to obtain a non-zero positive score in GATE.

GATE
gate.iitm.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?