18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA course in Human Resource Management. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

19th May 2018, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?

To study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. The admission of the candidates are done on the basis of any of these entrance examinations: CAT/MAT/MET Punjab/GMAT. After qualifying the examination, you have to appear for a group discussion followed by personal interview.
19th May 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA course in Human Resource Management. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to clear the entrance test like CAT or MAT or XAT or GMAT for the admission to study MBA Human Resource Management in Centre for Management Training & Research. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the MBA program in the Centre for Management Training & Research. Candidates are shortlisted through group discussion and personal interview for the admission to study MBA program in the Centre for Management Training & Research. Candidates have to contact the institute for exact details on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?