2nd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MCh(Paediatric Surgery) in Madras Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MCh(Paediatric Surgery) course from Madras Medical College. I want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

6th August 2019, 06:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MCh(Paediatric Surgery) in Madras Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study MCh in Paediatric Surgery at Madras Medical College is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai. Admission will be done on the basis of two merit lists - one is an Open merit list and second would be Service Merit list. These merit list will be calculated the marks obtained in the entrance examination plus work experience like from 100 marks 90 in entrance and 10 in work experience.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done an MD in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by Medical Council of India.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mmc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?