2nd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MCh(Paediatric Surgery) admission in Madras Medical College?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue MCh(Paediatric Surgery) course from Madras Medical College. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this college. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this college.

6th August 2019, 07:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MCh(Paediatric Surgery) admission in Madras Medical College?

The procedure to secure admission to study MCh in Paediatric Surgery at Madras Medical College is a candidate can download the application form from the website www.mmc.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and submit it along with all the documents to the below address.

The Secretary, Selection Committee
162, Periyar E.V.R, High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai - 600010

A candidate must have done an MD in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by Medical Council of India. Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?