23rd June 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MDS in Andhra Pradesh? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am in my 2nd year of BDS course. After completing my BDS, I will do MDS course as well. Can I know which are the entrance exams available to get admission in Andhra Pradesh? And also let me know what cutoff rank I have to secure?

31st October 2021, 06:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MDS in Andhra Pradesh? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET MDS to study MDS at Andhra Pradesh . Qualification required for MDS is you must have a BDS degree from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?