13th October 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) in Andhra University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Anthropology) in Andhra University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

4th November 2019, 09:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Anthropology) in Andhra University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Anthropology at Andhra University. Admission selection is done on the basis of AURCET (Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?