7th January 2019, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Aligarh Muslim University for MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication). I am interested to do this PG course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

7th November 2021, 12:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPhil(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Aligarh Muslim University?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called AMU entrance test to study MPhil Journalism and Mass Communication at Aligarh Muslim University. Qualification required is , you must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?