22nd July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?

I am pursuing b.sc(chemistry,botany, zoology) and its last year now. I want to know the best books to prepare for m.sc(environmental botany) entrance and some important tips to get through the entrances.

Ruqayya

16th January 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?

for msc IT in DU which books shold be preffered
4th February 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?

What are the syllabus of botany in jnu Msc enterance exam?
13th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the books and the syllabus for the m.sc zoology for the entrance examination
15th October 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of botany msc for entrance
raj c
8th December 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

please show a sample question paper of m.sc botany enterance test in MUST
14th April 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc in environmental sc in JNU. Plz suggest me some refrence book and share me some previous jnu sample question of environmental sc.
24th July 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I HAVE PASSED BSC. IN BOTANY WITH PHYSIOLOGY AND ZOOLOGY AS PASS SUBJECTS THIS YEAR. I PREPARING FOR MSC ENTRANCE TEST .PLEASE SUGGEST ME BEST BOOKS FOR ENTRANCE TEST IN DIFFRENT UNIVERSITIES .
WITH REGARDS
AMIT
14th May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in last year of b.s.c iam pursuing with these subjects (botany chemistry and zoology) i want to know tha best book for entrance examination of m.s.c in botany and previous year question papers also..
31st May 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to do msc in botany. So may you please suggest me the best book for the entrance test for msc in botany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?