9th November 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to secure MDS seat in Government Medical colleges of West Bengal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, I am doing BDS course in a private college of West Bengal. I am in my 1st year and I want to do MDS course in any Government Medical college in West Bengal as well. So, what are the entrance exams I have to give? And what would be the cutoff marks through which I can get admission?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Biochemistry) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission? 2 3rd October 2019 12:45 AM
Entrance exams to study MBBS in Government Medical College Kottayam? Cutoff marks required to secure admission? 2 22nd August 2019 11:25 AM
Entrance exams available to study MD(Paediatrics) in Agartala Government Medical College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission? 0 22nd July 2019 06:41 PM
List of colleges offering BTech(ECE) in West Bengal? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure admission? 0 13th December 2018 06:11 PM