9th November 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to secure MDS seat in Government Medical colleges of West Bengal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, I am doing BDS course in a private college of West Bengal. I am in my 1st year and I want to do MDS course in any Government Medical college in West Bengal as well. So, what are the entrance exams I have to give? And what would be the cutoff marks through which I can get admission?

11th October 2021, 11:42 PM
Shamaila parween

Default Re: Entrance exams to secure MDS seat in Government Medical colleges of West Bengal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

For MDS seat you will have to give entrance exam called NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?